How your data will be used:
- By submitting this form, you are consenting that the Institute of Osteopathy can securely share the data provided with the below-listed educational institutions for the purposes to provide you with information on osteopathic courses and degrees only.
- The Institute of Osteopathy will not share the data submitted on this form for any other purpose than as stated in point 1.
- The Institute of Osteopathy will not use this data for any marketing purposes directly by the Institute.
- The Institute will hold this data for a maximum of three months after which it will be securely deleted.
- Any reporting on the activity of the Choose Osteopathy campaign will be anonymized and limited to non-identifiable data e.g number of respondents, and diversity information alone. No identifiable personal information will be shared for the purposes of reporting.
- Before consenting to your details being passed to the academic institutions listed below, you should note that some of these organisations will have different policies concerning how they process your personal data. If you have any concerns please check their hyperlinked privacy policies before pressing submit.
For details of the institutions and the privacy policies which the Institute of Osteopathy will securely share the data that you have consented to supply on the form please see below.
British College of Osteopathic Medicine: Policy
College of Osteopaths: Policy
European School of Osteopathy: Policy
London School of Osteopathy: Policy
Marjon University: Policy
North East Surrey College of Technology (NESCOT): Policy
Swansea University: Policy
University College of Osteopathy: Policy