|Non-iO Member||Price||iO Member||Price|
|Advert up to 60 words||£58||`||Advert up to 60 words||£45|
Need more words?
Additional words can be purchased for 20p per word, a maximum of 60 additional words can be purchased.
All prices are subject to the addition of VAT at the current rate.
To book your advert please complete the form below.
Booking Form for Osteopathy Today
Terms and conditions:
All suppliers advertising in iO communications channels must adhere to the exclusion criteria outlined below.
All adverts/advertorials must be clearly marked as such and must not state or imply that the products or services advertised are in any way endorsed for use by the iO.
2 Reference to the Institute of Osteopathy
Reference to any relationship with the iO in any advertisers/sponsors or partner's material is only by explicit permission and approval of the iO senior executive team.
1. This includes usage of the iO logo in adverts and non-iO produced materials
2. This includes reference to any form of relationship, e.g. supplier/sponsor/partner by the organisation in both iO and non-iO materials and communications
3 Criteria for advertisers/suppliers/sponsors and partners
1. The iO retains the right to exclude the advertisement of suppliers and their services/ products if they, in the opinion of the iO council and executive, have the potential to damage the reputation of the iO or the osteopathic profession as a whole
2. The publication of adverts for services and products in iO communication channels do not in any way indicate that the iO has tested the validity of claims made by suppliers for their services or products. (Excluding iO full partners)
3. Adverts will not be published if the suppliers or the services advertised are in direct conflict with the commercial or membership activities of the iO (excluding the provision of CPD)
4. The iO retains the right to exclude the advertisement of products or services that are, in the view of the iO council and executive:
a. Unethical in the production or sourcing of products
b. Proven to be detrimental to public health